Practice area(s): Road accident injuries
Qualification(s): LLB, BA
Geraldine Collins is a Principal in the TAC compensation claims department at Maurice Blackburn, based in Melbourne. She has more than 20 years legal experience in personal injury compensation claims, and was the 2013 National President of the Australian Lawyers Alliance.
Geraldine has experience in all Victorian court jurisdictions, and has a reputation for fighting for that extra bit for her clients. This includes extensive lobbying to change the law where it is unfair.
Geraldine has trained as a (snow) ski guide for people with disabilities and is involved in that activity each winter.
Geraldine is an accredited personal injuries law specialist. Her professional leaderships roles include:
- Immediate Past National President of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Victorian Director of ALA
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- LIV's Transport Accident (Litigation Lawyers) Committee
- LIV TAC Legal Liasion Committee
- LIV Litigation Executive
- 2008-2011 Victorian President of the ALA