CALL or submit an enquiry

Worked at 7-Eleven and were underpaid? We can help.

If you work, or have worked for 7-Eleven anywhere in Australia, then we want to speak to you.


We are offering free legal advice for 7-Eleven workers who may have been underpaid by their employer.


All you need to do is fill out the form below or give us a call and we will be in contact. We won't tell your employer and your enquiry is confidential.

Worried about your visa?

When you contact us our lawyers will treat your conversation with the strictest confidentiality.


Your visa will not be impacted when you speak to us and your details will be kept confidential.



How will this work?



Make an enquiry