If you have experienced misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis of cancer, our expert medical negligence lawyers can help to clarify your situation and assist you in understanding your legal options.
Maurice Blackburn personal injury lawyers have successfully represented patients in medical malpractice cases arising from:
Talk to Maurice Blackburn for more information and to find out how we can help. We have lawyers in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and throughout Australia.
All you need to know about Medical Negligence
If your health care professional, hospital or other facility breaches what’s known as their duty of care, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Types of Medical negligence
- Surgery, medicine, misdiagnosis & informed consent
- Surgery compensation
- Medication error compensation
- Misdiagnosis compensation
- Informed consent
- Obstetrics, paediatrics & gynaecology
- Wrongful birth
- Pregnancy and childbirth complications
- Obstetric, paediatric and gynaecology compensation
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Wrongful diagnosis of cancer
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Misdiagnosis of cancer
- Late diagnosis of cancer