Medical negligence or medical malpractice can affect your whole life and the lives of those you love. At Maurice Blackburn our specialised medical negligence litigation and personal injury lawyers are here to fight for fair compensation for you. And while we know that financial compensation can’t ever replace quality of life, your needs and future wellbeing are our priority and we’ll fight hard to make sure you and your family receive the best possible outcome.
Maurice Blackburn lawyers have successfully represented parents in medical malpractice cases arising from:
If your health care professional, hospital or other facility has breached what’s known as their duty of care to you, our experienced medical negligence lawyers can help you claim compensation.
Contact us to find out how we can help. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and throughout Australia.
All you need to know about Medical Negligence
If your health care professional, hospital or other facility breaches what’s known as their duty of care, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Types of Medical negligence
- Surgery, medicine, misdiagnosis & informed consent
- Surgery compensation
- Medication error compensation
- Misdiagnosis compensation
- Informed consent
- Obstetrics, paediatrics & gynaecology
- Wrongful birth
- Pregnancy and childbirth complications
- Obstetric, paediatric and gynaecology compensation
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Wrongful diagnosis of cancer
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Misdiagnosis of cancer
- Late diagnosis of cancer