Qualification(s): Masters of Business (HRM)
Anne Reeves is the Human Resources General Manager of Maurice Blackburn, Australia’s leading social justice law firm. Anne has more than 20 years of HR experience in professional services including law and the oil and gas/mining sectors in Western Australia, ACT and Victoria. She is a member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), and holds a Masters in Business (Human Resources).
Anne holds a key leadership position in the firm that encompasses all facets of Human Resources, including strategy, operations, organisational development & design, remuneration, and engagement and wellbeing programs. She manages a team of HR generalists and specialists across Australia which supports over 1,100 employees in more than 30 locations. Anne also contributes to firm-wide policy and initiatives through the HR strategy, key Maurice Blackburn committees and board representation.
Through Anne’s HR leadership, Maurice Blackburn enjoys an employer of choice profile, and she and the team have been recognised in their work on firm employee engagement, wellbeing, along with diversity and equality.
Memberships & accreditations
- Australian Human Resources Institute member
- Women in Law Awards – HR Practitioner of the Year 2017, finalist
- Lawyers Weekly National Talent Manager Award 2012, winner
- Law Institute of Victoria Law Firm of the Year 2017, finalist
- Australian HR Awards best health and wellbeing program 2016, winner
- Australian Psychological Society Workplace Excellence Awards Workplace Health & Wellbeing 2016, finalist
- Australian Human Rights Commission Law Award 2016, finalist
- Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards Pro Bono Firm of the Year 2016, finalist
- Law Institute of Victoria Law Firm of the Year 2015, winner
- Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards Corporate/Pro Bono Firm of the Year, 2015 finalist
- NSW Women Lawyers Firm of the Year 2015, finalist
- Australian Women Lawyers Diversity Award 2012 & 2014, winner