Qualification(s): LLB, BA
Geraldine Collins is a Principal in the TAC compensation claims department at Maurice Blackburn, based in Melbourne. She has more than 20 years legal experience in personal injury compensation claims, and was the 2013 National President of the Australian Lawyers Alliance. Doyles Guide lists Geraldine as a leading lawyer in motor vehicle accident compensation law in Victoria.
Geraldine has experience in all Victorian court jurisdictions, and has a reputation for fighting for that extra bit for her clients. This includes extensive lobbying to change the law where it is unfair.
Geraldine has trained as a (snow) ski guide for people with disabilities and is involved in that activity each winter.
Geraldine is an accredited personal injuries law specialist. Her professional leaderships roles include:
- Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA) National President, 2013-2014
- ALA Victorian President, 2008-2011
- ALA Victorian Director
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) Personal Injury Advisory Committee member
- LIV Litigation Lawyers Executive member
- LIV Litigation Lawyers (TAC) Committee member
- LIV TAC Legal Liaison Committee
- LIV member
- Australian Medical Association Victorian Impairment Assessment Training Management Committee member
- Doyles Guide - Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers, Vic - Leading lawyer, 2016