Janine Gregory heads Maurice Blackburn’s roads and workplace injuries team in Victoria, NSW, South Australia and Western Australia and is based at the firm’s Melbourne office. She is an experienced and successful litigator, having specialised in personal injuries law, particularly in TAC claims, for more than two decades.
“I am very focused on achieving best client outcomes in the shortest possible time, which means the way I do my work is as important as the work I do.”
Janine is passionate about making a difference to her clients’ lives, whether that be though explaining their rights and navigating the best way through their claim, or the ultimate result. She has sound judgment and strong communication skills and is passionate about ensuring access to justice for all.
Memberships and Accreditations
- Law Institute Victoria Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member
- Diving Victoria Board Director - since 2018
- Doyle’s Guide – Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers, Vic, 2016
- Doyle’s Guide- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation lawyers, Vic, 2017
- Doyle’s Guide – Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers, Vic, 2018
- Doyle’s Guide – Recommended Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers, Vic, 2019
- Finalist Lawyers Weekly, Mentor of the Year, Women in Law Awards, 2016