Qualification(s): BA, LLB, MHoloc & GenStds, GDLP
Ty Redmond was admitted to practice law in 2013 and is a hard-working and compassionate Associate at Maurice Blackburn’s Wangaratta office. He will also regularly attend the firm’s Shepparton visiting office. In 2019, Ty became an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.
“I get great satisfaction from reaching positive outcomes for my clients by strategically overcoming the often frustrating delays and inefficiencies that exist in our compensation schemes.”
Ty is passionate about assisting clients who have sustained road and workplace injuries and helping them navigate through the process before them. He has worked in North East Victoria since 2012 and joined Maurice Blackburn in early 2020. Having previously practiced broadly in Personal Injury and Employment Law, he is excited to now dedicate him time exclusively towards helping those who have been impacted by road and workplace injuries.
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Law Institute of Victoria Personal Injuries Accredited Specialist
- Australian Lawyers Alliance Regional Ambassador
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member
- North East Law Association member
- Wangaratta Young Professionals member