Qualification(s): LLB (Hons Class I), Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Zac Smithers is a personal injuries lawyer at Maurice Blackburn’s Bundaberg office. Zac has a particular passion for helping people in challenging circumstances to access justice. He empathises greatly with his clients regarding the impact of their injuries on their daily lives, whether that be physically, mentally or financially.
“Working for Maurice Blackburn allows me to use my knowledge of the law and expertise to assist my clients to fight for justice and receive fair compensation in a timely manner.”
Outside of work, Zac volunteers at Taylor Street Community Legal Service where he helps members of the community resolve their legal issues.
- Queensland Law Society member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member
- Taylor Street Community Legal Service member
- Sunshine Coast Young Lawyers Association member
- Golden Key International Honours Society member