Medication error compensation
Medical negligence legal claims can involve a wide number of issues, including medication error reactions and complications arising from prescribed medicines and drugs associated with general surgery, cosmetic surgery and emergency medicine treatment. If you have experienced an adverse reaction or complication from medication, Maurice Blackburn can help. No matter what you are up against, we will fight to protect your rights.
Maurice Blackburn Lawyers are Australia’s leading medical malpractice law firm. We have successfully represented people who have experienced medical negligence relating to drugs and drug treatment. If you have been hurt by a medication error, our experienced personal injury lawyers can help you claim compensation.
Have you suffered a medication error reaction?
We can help you claim compensation for medical negligence involving drugs and drug treatment against a doctor or a hospital in cases including:
- overdose due to doctor or pharmacist errors;
- birth defects from medicine given to mothers during pregnancy;
- toxic drug interactions (for example, during antibiotic treatment and chemotherapy);
- treatment with cholesterol-lowering drugs;
- aminophylline overdose;
- improper monitoring of drugs for chronic conditions including asthma, hypertension and psychiatric illness;
- awareness under anaesthetic; and
- using experimental drugs to treat a heart attack that then lead to a stroke.
If you or a member of your family has experienced a medical error reaction, we can help. Talk to one of our medical negligence team today. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and throughout Australia.