Road accident injuries

Dealing with insurance companies after a car accident can be a daunting experience. Maurice Blackburn fights back against these road accident insurance companies on a daily basis to get the best outcomes for everyday Australians.

We know how the system works and we know how to get you what you're entitled to.

Compensation laws vary in each state, but all motor vehicle owners in Australia pay compulsory third party insurance as part of their registration. This insurance goes to the state motor vehicle compensation authority to provide financial, medical and other assistance when someone is injured on the roads.

Select your state for specific information. Please note that this site contains information for people in Victoria, the ACT and WA. People in NSW and Queensland should select their state from the top right.