MyLife Wills™ Online Service
Tick your Will off the list today.Start my will
Ever thought about writing a Will? Keep avoiding it because it's too hard, not the right time, or you simply don't know where to start? A great life is one full of cherished milestones and memories. Having a Will gives you peace of mind that everything you’ve worked for is secured for your loved ones.
MyLife Wills™ Online Service is easy, quick and convenient, helping you to finally take writing your Will off your to-do list. All you have to do is provide your information. This only takes about 30 minutes and then one of our expert lawyers will start drafting your Will, giving you assurance that it is legally sound.
Our standard Will is $399, with exceptional value of $599 if you decide to create a Will with your spouse or partner. However, if your situation is a bit more complex, it may cost a little bit more which we will advise immediately.
However, if you are after a more comprehensive estate planning package, MyLife Documents® could be the solution for you. Click here to find out more
or call our Wills & Estate Planning team on 1800 519 710.
Why use MyLife Wills™ Online Service?
- Unlike a DIY Will kit, our Wills are drafted by expert Wills & Estates lawyers ensuring it’s legally sound
- Every adult needs a Will regardless of what assets they have.
- It’s the quickest, most convenient way to tick your Will off the list. You can do it on your lunch break!
- Protect your family’s future and make it easier on them
- By providing your instructions upfront, there is no face to face time or cost for a lawyer to do this for you
Don't forget your other vital life documents!
A Will is a great start in securing yours and your loved ones’ future.
However, there are 4 other equally as important life documents we highly recommend you consider.
MyLife Documents® is a great value, fixed price bundle of vital life documents.
It includes a standard Will, as well as other legal medical documents that allow key decisions to be made for you if you become incapacitated and can’t make decisions for yourself.Learn More