Online Wills Service
Prepare your Will in only 30 minutes.
Ever thought about writing a Will? Keep avoiding doing it because it's too hard, not the right time, or you simply don't know where to start?
Having a Will gives you the peace of mind knowing your loved ones will be looked after when you pass.
While a Will is one of the most important legal documents that you will have, our online service is easy, quick and convenient, helping you finally take writing your Will off your to-do list. Fill out your information in less than 30 minutes and get your Will drafted by our expert lawyers.
The average cost for a standard Will is $399, with exceptional value of $599 if you decide to create a Will with your spouse or partner. However, if your situation is a bit more complex, it may cost a little bit more which we will advise immediately.
Download our drafting your Will checklist to help you through the process.
An introduction to our Online Wills ServiceAndrew Simpson
National Head of Wills and Estate planning
Why use the Maurice Blackburn
Online Wills Service?
- Use our cost effective service, a DIY Will kit just doesn’t cut it
- Tick your Will off your to-do list
- Don't leave your family in the lurch
- Creating a Will with us is easier than you think
- It only takes 30 minutes, a small time investment for your peace of mind
- You provide the details and a lawyer will write your Will for you, so you can rest assured it is legally sound
- If you're a union member you may be entitled to a free standard Will.