Our client charter
What we do
- We will always act in your best interests to achieve the best possible result for you.
- We will provide you with accurate and quality legal advice that only comes with almost 100 years’ experience.
- Make you aware of your legal rights and obligations, and minimise jargon so that you always understand the legal advice we give you.
How we will do it
- Provide affordable legal services including no win, no fee and flexible payment options, and always discuss any upfront costs involved in fighting your case.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure our offices are safe and friendly places for you to visit
- Act in accordance with our quality assurance policies and procedures, our commitment to maintaining them is sacred to us.
How we work with you
- Always provide the highest standard of communication – someone always available to talk to you during business hours or return your call within 24 hours if you contact us outside of business hours.
- Communicate with you in a way that suits you best and reply promptly to all correspondence.
- We will treat you and all our clients with understanding and empathy at all times, respecting your cultural background, language and tradition.
Your feedback is important to us, call 1800 810 812 or email at email@example.com with any comments you have about our service. Any feedback you provide will be carefully considered, and will help to maintain or improve our service today and in the future.
You can download our full client charter.
We’re here to help. Get in touch with your local office.
Select your state below
We have lawyers who specialise in a range of legal claims who travel to Australian Capital Territory. If you need a lawyer in Canberra or elsewhere in Australian Capital Territory, please call us on 1800 675 346.
We have lawyers who specialise in a range of legal claims who travel to Tasmania. If you need a lawyer in Hobart, Launceston or elsewhere in Tasmania, please call us on 1800 675 346.