Get to know your local Brisbane Lawyers
In the Maurice Blackburn Brisbane office, you can access expert legal advice from more than 40 local personal injury and compensation lawyers. Achieving outstanding results for our clients is our pride and joy and you can be sure that we’ll fight to get you everything you’re entitled to.
Our team of experienced lawyers have a diverse range of specialisations and work together to provide you the best legal services. Our team includes:
We fight for the rights of our community
Our Brisbane lawyers are passionate about improving the safety of our roads and protecting bus and train drivers and passengers from increased violence and unsafe behaviour.
We regularly volunteer our time to support some great local and national organisations including:
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Queensland Rail, Tram and Bus Unions
- Queensland Multicultural Advisory Council to the Minister for Multicultural Affairs
- Multicultural Australia
- Palliative Care Queensland
- Lung Foundation of Australia
- Clinical Oncology Society of Australia
- Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Community youth organisations
- Aboriginal Legal Services
- Cootharinga Society
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights
Contact Maurice Blackburn Brisbane today or drop into our office to speak with one our caring compensation lawyers face to face. We’ll help you get the justice you deserve.