Your local employment and road safety law experts
At the Maurice Blackburn Ipswich office we are committed to protecting the legal rights of Ipswich residents. Our number one objective is to make a real difference to the lives of our clients and gain legal justice for those who have been wronged.
Our team of lawyers work across all areas of law, including:
We also specialise in employment law and road safety law. Fighting for and building the best employment opportunities for Ipswich residents, as well as making our roads a safe place for everyone, drives us every day. We can help you:
- Navigate workplace investigations
- Negotiate the terms of employment contracts
- Recover bonus payments
- And more.
Our employment law division is recognised nationally as Australia’s leading employment law practice for employees.
Working together for a safer, happier community
Maurice Blackburn Ipswich also has a strong connection with our local community. Our lawyers regularly volunteer their time at:
- The Advocacy & Support Centre, Queensland’s largest regional community legal service
- Focal Community & Disability Support Services
Additionally, we also enjoy supporting these exceptional community organisations:
- First Aid for Motorcyclists organisation - we give motorcycle safety presentations
- Domestic Violence & Action Centre - we sponsor their annual charity bike ride
- Triathlon Queensland Springfield Duathlon
When we take a night off, our team likes to get together for a competitive board game tournament or training session for when we compete in local sporting events.
If you need legal advice or representation from a professional and positive team, or you would like to understand more about your rights, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.