Honoured to serve Townsville for over 10 years
Our Townsville office has been representing working clients and residents from Bowen to Mount Isa and Tully since 2008. We work tirelessly to provide our working community with access to legal advice and justice across:
Our Townsville lawyers give back to the community
Community involvement is hugely important to our team. We are actively involved in a large number of local projects, events, organisations and fundraisers including:
- Townsville Multicultural Support Group (TMSG) and their movie nights
- Townsville Bicycle User Group
- Townsville Motorcycle Riders Association and their annual toy run
- Australian Workers Union (AWU) - our lead lawyer Rene Flores, also president of the Townsville District Law Association, is actively involved in the Mount Isa Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) meetings
- Townsville Workers Union Headspace partnership
- Free Radicals Triathlon event
- Western Lions under-15 rugby league team
- Sue Bell Memorial Road Safety Awareness Ride - we host a marquee that provides computers to assist riders with registration, dry, waterproof pouches and contact cards. Our lead lawyer, Rene Flores also presents on the ride’s rules, road safety and cyclists’ legal rights.
- North Queensland District law Association NQDLA Committee
- Townsville Community Legal Centre CLC
- The local legal ping pong tournament - our competitive team member Justin Turner participates every year
- Queensland Nurses and Midwives Union - we participate in their annual Labour Day march and work days
Another way we enjoy giving back to the Townsville community is with local union organisers at their regular EILS seminars and collaborative sessions with local practices in the Allied Health and medical space.
Contact one of our friendly legal experts today to gain a full understanding of your legal rights in your situation.