Have you experienced financial loss or hardship as a result of a financial service?
We are not just talking about small fringe operators – Australia’s big banks have too often put profits before people and have left a trail of devastated customers.
If you have lost money or experienced financial hardship in your financial dealings you may have a claim for compensation.
You may have a claim if:
- your financial services provider provided poor recommendations resulting in losses
- your bank or mortgage broker provided you with credit that you couldn’t repay, resulting in financial hardship.
Contact us today to discuss your options.
Why Maurice Blackburn?
Maurice Blackburn's financial services lawyers are experts in the field of financial services disputes. We fight for fair, and we can help you to get the settlement you deserve.
We offer 'no win, no fee'* arrangements for these types of cases, which means that you don’t have to pay for our legal services if we don't win.
Financial services dispute cases
- Financial advice disputes
- Commonwealth Bank Open Advice Review program
- Macquarie private wealth
- NAB financial advice
- Big Banks pushing in-house products
- Financial Circle Pty Ltd