Get to know your Reservoir Lawyers
Since opening in 2006, Maurice Blackburn Reservoir has remained a small but mighty team. Our tight-knit team of personal injury and compensation lawyers are hardworking, approachable and determined to achieve successful outcomes for all of our clients.
Our brilliant Reservoir lawyers are dedicated to supporting members of our community in need by offering expert legal advice across:
We are strong supporters of our community
The team at Maurice Blackburn Reservoir are dedicated and passionate about gender equality. One of our lawyers is on the board of the Women’s Health in the North organisation – a not-for-profit health service in Melbourne’s northern suburbs working to eliminate gender inequality.
We also support the members of our local Reservoir community by engaging with community groups and events that align with our core company values. We are proud supporters of:
- Australian Chinese Workers' Collective
- The Whittlesea Community Festival
- The Great Edwards Lake Park Walk and “Untangling the Complex Web” information day, which stand against domestic violence
- Seniors’ Day
- The “Be Bold To Change” community lunch on International Women’s Day
- The MS Australia community
- A local organisation dedicated to asylum seeker issues
Members of our legal team also dedicate their time to:
- The Darebin City Council Women’s Advisory Committee
- Maurice Blackburn Women's Network
- Maurice Blackburn’s Social Justice Department that runs a number of pro bono cases including the well-known Muckaty Station litigation
- Local union organisers, health practitioners and community legal centres to help their members, patients and clients pursue their compensation rights
Contact Maurice Blackburn Reservoir today, or pop into our office to speak with your local lawyers to learn more about your legal options. You can also make an appointment at our visiting office in Broadmeadows if that suits you better.