Qualification(s): BA, LLB
Canda Glanville is the Principal lawyer who heads Maurice Blackburn's Frankston office and specialises in assisting people who have been injured as a result of a road accident.
Prior to joining Maurice Blackburn in 2003, Canda worked in the areas of criminal law and family law with Victoria Legal Aid.
Canda is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Personal Injury Specialist.
Memberships & accreditation
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Law Institute of Victoria Young Lawyers Section member
- Australian Plaintiff Lawyer's Association member
- Maurice Blackburn's Women's Network Section co-convenor
- Law Institute of Victoria Suburban Lawyer of the Year winner, 2017