About your expert Sydney Lawyers
Maurice Blackburn Sydney is the head office for New South Wales. With over 100 dedicated personal injury and compensation lawyers, our Sydney team are passionate about defending the rights of our local community. We are committed to every client we represent and work hard to ensure our clients feel fully supported, understand the legal process and receive the best outcome possible.
Our Sydney lawyers believe that everybody deserves justice and will always fight back against unfair treatment. Improving the lives of Sydney residents and protecting their livelihoods is our greatest aim and achievement. Our personal injury and compensation lawyers are experts across a number of areas of law, including:
Local lawyers committed to the community
Our Sydney lawyers are actively engaged in the community and devote much of their working life to social justice. We support many important local and national organisations, including:
- The Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- Class Actions Committee of the Law Council
- Australian Consumer Law Committee
- Industrial Relations Society of NSW
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- United Services Union
- The Sunrise Project Australia Ltd
- Sydney Renewable Power Company
- Australian Lawyers for Human Rights
- Australian Human Rights Centre
- The Animal Law Institute
- NSW Labor Social Justice and Legal Affairs Committee
- Criminal Law Review – NSW Attorney General’s Department
- Redfern Legal Centre
- Inner City Community Legal Centre
- Local environmental organisations
Our team is also well known for our successful class action lawsuit settlement against Johnson and Johnson, where we secured over $250 million for victims of defective hip implants. We also achieved $120 million in compensation for those who were overcharged by a cardboard box price-fixing cartel.
Contact Maurice Blackburn Sydney today, or visit our office to speak with one of our caring and considerate lawyers. It costs nothing to know where you stand.